Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

UNYSOC.ORG - Upstate NY Subaru Owners Club

October 15, 2018, 06:32:28 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newsflash: Goldstein Subaru Still Shitty  (Read 1902 times)

Offline RobotBrigade

Newsflash: Goldstein Subaru Still Shitty
« on: November 15, 2013, 01:27:32 PM »
Had to take the new Impreza in for a CEL (I'm thinking it is a loose VSC sensor, the car only has 3000 miles...).  Yes, I know better than to go to Goldstein, but they are only five minutes from my house so it is very tempting. 

Long story short,  I made an appointment for noon today about two weeks ago.  I drop the car off and come back at 1:00 to find my car hasn't even been looked at.  Losing an hour is not the end of the world, but because of the delay I had to reschedule in order to get my kids from school on time.  So it is literally an hour of my day completely and needlessly wasted.  No apology from the service guy, not even an acknowledgment of wrong.  Just as icing on the cake, a fucking sales guy ran into me in the the hallway and didn't say shit either. 

I've finally learned my lesson.  I'm done with Goldstein, even if they are almost within walking distance from my house.
['06 WRB WRX]   ['04 Baja Sport]   ['11 OBP WRX] '13 MBP Impreza 2.0i

Offline ed

• Administrator
    • UNYSOC.ORG

Re: Newsflash: Goldstein Subaru Still Shitty
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 10:17:23 AM »
Did they say it would be ready for pick up at 1?
'08 Honda Billet Silver Pilot EX-L - current
'08 Honda Nighthawk Black Pearl Element SC - sold!
'07 VW Black Magic GTI MKV - sold!
'03 Subaru Sonic Yellow WRX - sold!
'92 Honda White Civic LX - sold!

http://www.droidhype.com
http://www.gideontech.com

Offline RobotBrigade

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 11:13:58 AM »
No, I was just done window shopping an decided to come back and wait.  Had the car been in the shop I wouldn't have thought anything at all, but I saw it sitting exactly where I parked it so I asked if it had been seen.  Hell, if they had told me that they were backed up when I got there I would have just rescheduled.  It is the lack of concern with customer service there that kills me. 

Another highlight:  the guy told me that I could have dropped it off two weeks earlier when I originally came in and gotten a loaner, while the other guy who originally made me wait two weeks (Jeff, the manager) stood right there and said nothing.

Offline RobotBrigade

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 11:17:51 AM »
Update to this: called Capitaland, they immediately suggested and scheduled a loaner car for me, entire process took 30 seconds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up