Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

UNYSOC.ORG - Upstate NY Subaru Owners Club

December 15, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mackey Automotive  (Read 3221 times)

Offline JLyons013

Mackey Automotive
« on: November 10, 2010, 10:59:52 AM »
Mackey was great getting my car...they were very straight forward with me and did what they could to help me out..they have a 2007 sti for sale that i wish i could have haha.
White 06' Impreza 2.5i-drop in k&n filter.

Offline eugesubu

Re: Mackey Automotive
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 11:50:28 AM »
they are asking way to much for that thing.

EDITed by deadlydave: hearsay isn't a dealer review, so was removed from this post.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 05:28:22 PM by deadlydave »

Offline hookedontronics

• Waaaay to much time on their hands!

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 01:43:34 PM »
I bought my Wrx from Tyler at Mackey, good guys.  Tcv valves went right after I bought it and they fixed it, just after that the ac line blew and they split the cost with me (which they didn't need to do).  They were good with me however when dynamiting the car I noticed it had been in a rear accident that was never on the carfax, it was fixed correctly though and idk if they even knew or not but I was a little disappointed.

On another note my buddy bought a cummins from then and is sueing them bc the tranny blew and they refused to fix it.

I'd still buy from them, I'd just be more cautious next time around

EDIT:  Another friend bought a ford 350 from them about 6 months back, truck has been perfect and he is very pleased with them
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:46:57 PM by hookedontronics »
2000 Silverado 1500
2000 Honda S2000 boosted and caged
1979 Honda Civic Coupe 1200 -Winter Project
2011 Triumph Daytona 675
2008 Ski-doo MXZ500ss

Offline rickbubello

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 08:56:04 AM »
i bought my 2008 legacy elite from them. I have mixed feelings about the dealership. The elite comes with leather and a sunroof and was a special order from bill kolb subaru. A week after buying it my air bag light came one- first time they said thry would fix it. They take apart the seats and the seat racks- it stays off for a week. A week goes by it turns on again and I tell them that the seats will probably have to be replaced as the air bag light issue invloves the whole wiring and seat racks- they flat out refuse to fix it or even look at it and say the leather seats must be custom and causing the issue- I show them that bill kolb subaru dealership sells the elite subarus whether outback, wrx or legacy and all involve certain accessories including leather with the words Elite stictched on them, they again flat out say Im wrong, its custom seats and thats that. I sued them and won, it was a nice car but i got rid of it with the constant air bag issues, if i moved the seat it would come on, i jiggled the wires it would go off- but I didnt want to put my pregnant wife at the time in risk over a stupid wire issue

Offline TheBigChill

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 11:08:16 AM »

Umm, poor customer service is bad... Mmmkay ?

"Blah Blah Blah Blah"  -You

Offline zeedeveel55

• Take it deep.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 02:57:32 PM »
This sig is on a diet as per Kavik. All hail HypnoKAVIK!!!

STI Wagon like a melon farmer over in this som bitch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up